1. Practitioners are all Board certified by The American Board for certification.
They exceed the continuing education requirement.
2. Both facilities are credentialed by the American Board for Certification.
3. Kiser’s Orthotic and Prosthetic Services has been providing care for over 25 years. Both Mike Kiser with 33 years of experience in Orthotics, and Frances Kiser CPO has 31 years experience in Orthotics and Prosthetics
4. KOPS meets all 25 Medicare DMEPOS supplier standards.
5. We are a member of AOPA, ABC,AAOP and OPGA.